Sliced Pastrami - Six Pounds
It's the recipe that made the Carnegie Deli famous. Our pastrami is brined, seasoned and smoked with our secret family recipe. After one bite of our pastrami, we know you'll agree that it’s the most delicious, tender and melt-in-your-mouth pastrami that you’ve ever had!
- (4) 1.5 lb packs of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Pastrami
PASTRAMI MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: RECOMMENDED
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwavable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 6–7 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 10–12 minutes.
- Snap a few photos of before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
STOVE-TOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 20 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 5–7 minutes.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF ESCAPING STEAM WHEN OPENING PACKAGE
*Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
Review our Shipping Policy here