Potato Knish - Six Pack
A Carnegie Deli knish is the ultimate comfort food. It’s a soft, pillowy piece of dough, filled to the brim with seasoned mashed potatoes and baked to perfection. If this ain’t love, we don’t know what is.
- Six (6) potato knishes
- Each knish is approximately eight ounces and is made with real potatoes.
Knishes can be stored in the refrigerator out of the protective package for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year. If freezing, store knishes in the freezer upon arrival.
- Place frozen knish onto an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake knish in a preheated 375-degree oven until golden brown and warm throughout, approx. 35 minutes
- Place thawed knish onto an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake knish in a preheated 375-degree oven until golden brown and warm throughout, approx. 15-20 minutes
This product is shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure our knishes arrives in great condition. The exterior of the box will be identified with warning precautions. Dry ice handling: avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing and avoid breathing mist or vapor. Keep knishes refrigerated or frozen upon arrival.
Review our Shipping Policy here