Sliced Corned Beef - Six Pounds
Carnegie Deli corned beef is cured then simmered long and slow until it's melt-in-your mouth tender. There is literally no excuse for not piling this drool-inducing perfection sky high.
- (4) 1.5 lb packs of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Corned Beef
CORNED BEEF MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: RECOMMENDED
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwavable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 6–7 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 10–12 minutes.
- Snap a few photos of before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
STOVE-TOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 20 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 5–7 minutes.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF ESCAPING STEAM WHEN OPENING PACKAGE
*Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
Review our Shipping Policy here