The Ultimate Carnegie Deli Feast
This dinner kit comes with everything you need to set a three-course deli feast! Enjoy a Carnegie Deli dinner experience at home with this complete kit.
- 1.5 lbs. of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Pastrami
- 1.5 lbs. of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Corned Beef
- One 9-ounce jar of Carnegie Deli Spicy Brown Mustard
- One 32-ounce jar of Carnegie Deli Sour Pickles
- One 24-ounce loaf of Carnegie Deli Rye Bread
- 12 Carnegie Deli Potato Knish Bites
- One 4" Cheesecake
PASTRAMI & CORNED BEEF
MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: RECOMMENDED
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwavable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 6–7 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 10–12 minutes.
- Snap a few photos of before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
STOVE-TOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 20 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 5–7 minutes.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF ESCAPING STEAM WHEN OPENING PACKAGE *Appliances vary. Baking times approximate.
KNISH BITE STORAGE AND SERVING
Store knishes in the freezer for up to 18 months in the original packaging. If you want to save some for later, pack knishes in an airtight container to refreeze.
BAKE & SERVE
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place frozen knish onto a baking sheet and heat for 15-20 minutes* or until golden brown and warm throughout.
*Appliances vary. Baking times approximate.
CHEESECAKE STORAGE AND SERVING INSTRUCTIONS
Store cheesecakes in the freezer for up to 6 months in the original packaging.
THAW & SLICE
- To thaw, remove cake from plastic wrap and place on counter for 1.5 hours at room temperature before serving.
- Make slicing easier by running your knife under very hot water before using. Wipe the warm blade with a towel and immediately slice the cake. This will help prevent the knife from sticking. After every cut, repeat as needed and wipe off the knife for a more pristine slice.
- Leftover cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container).
Review our Shipping Policy here