She is marvelous. She is decadent. She is the crown jewel of the Carnegie Deli menu. This velvety classic is steeped in New York tradition and triple-baked atop a perfect cookie dough crust. Each cheesecake is individually handmade to achieve satin perfection. Yes, it takes a lot of work and time to make each cheesecake, but the finished product is well worth the effort. It’s heaven. Pure heaven. Grab a fork.
- (1) Carnegie Deli Plain Cheesecake (8-inch)
- Each cheesecake weighs approximately 4.5 pounds and serves about 10-12 people.
Store cheesecakes in the freezer for up to 6 months in the original packaging. If you want to save some for later, portion your cake and pack in an airtight container to refreeze.
THAW & SLICE:
- To thaw, remove from plastic wrap and defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bring cheesecake to room temperature by sitting out for 2.5 hours before serving.
- Make slicing easier by running your knife under very hot water before using. Wipe the warm blade with a towel and immediately slice the cake. This will help prevent the knife from sticking. After every cut, repeat as needed and wipe off the knife for a more pristine slice.
- Leftover cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container).
Review our Shipping Policy here