Pastrami Sandwich Kit
It's the recipe that made the Carnegie Deli famous. Our pastrami is brined, seasoned and smoked with our secret family recipe. A hot sandwich loaded with melt-in-your-mouth pastrami, layered with spicy brown mustard, all cradled between two slices of old-fashioned rye bread. Our tender, pre-sliced fully cooked pastrami is ready to devour as soon as you heat and serve it. Who can resist?
- 1.5 lbs. of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Pastrami
- (1) 9-ounce jar of Carnegie Deli Mustard (spicy brown)
- (1) 32-ounce jar of Carnegie Deli Sour Pickles
- (1) 24-ounce loaf of Carnegie Deli Rye Bread
- Makes four 6-ounce sandwiches
PASTRAMI MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS - RECOMMENDED:
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwavable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 6–7 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 10–12 minutes.
- Snap a few photos of before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
STOVE-TOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 20 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 5–7 minutes.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF ESCAPING STEAM WHEN OPENING PACKAGE
*Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
Review our Shipping Policy here