Mini Cheesecake - Four Pack
Our classic Carnegie Deli cheesecake in a 4-inch version. This velvety classic is steeped in New York tradition and triple-baked atop a perfect cookie dough crust. Each cheesecake is individually handmade to achieve satin perfection. Yes, it takes a lot of work and time to make each cheesecake, but the finished product is well worth the effort. It’s heaven. Pure heaven. Grab a fork.
- (4) Carnegie Deli Plain Cheesecakes (4-inch)
- Each cheesecake weighs approximately .75 pounds and serves about 3 people.
Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator out of the plastic wrap (preferably in an airtight container) for up to 5 days, or in the freezer in the original packaging for up to 6 months. Once your cake is home, it can be portioned then frozen. Pack the cake in an airtight container or plastic wrap to protect against freezer burn.
THAW & SLICE:
- To thaw, remove cake from plastic wrap and place cake in refrigerator overnight in an airtight container.
- Allow cheesecake to come to room temperature by sitting out for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- To slice, you will need a knife, hot water and a paper towel or clean dish towel. To get a clean slice, run the knife under hot water. Cut the cake, then wipe knife with a towel and repeat.
This product is shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure our cheesecake arrives in great condition. The exterior of the box will be identified with warning precautions. Dry ice handling: avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing and avoid breathing mist or vapor. Keep cheesecake refrigerated or frozen upon arrival.
Review our Shipping Policy here