She is marvelous. She is decadent. She is the crown jewel of the Carnegie Deli menu. This velvety classic is steeped in New York tradition and triple-baked atop a perfect cookie dough crust. Each cheesecake is individually handmade to achieve satin perfection. Yes, it takes a lot of work and time to make each cheesecake, but the finished product is well worth the effort. It’s heaven. Pure heaven. Grab a fork.
- (1) Carnegie Deli Plain Cheesecake (8-inch)
- Each cheesecake weighs approximately 4.5 pounds and serves about 10-12 people.
Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator out of the plastic wrap (preferably in an airtight container) for up to 5 days, or in the freezer in the original packaging for up to 6 months. Once your cake is home, it can be portioned then frozen. Pack the cake in an airtight container or plastic wrap to protect against freezer burn.
THAW & SLICE:
- To thaw, remove cake from plastic wrap and place cake in refrigerator overnight in an airtight container.
- Allow cheesecake to come to room temperature by sitting out for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- To slice, you will need a knife, hot water and a paper towel or clean dish towel. To get a clean slice, run the knife under hot water. Cut the cake, then wipe knife with a towel and repeat.
- Each order purchased through Carnegie Deli is made fresh and shipped direct.
- All orders are shipped via UPS.
- Depending on your location your package will ship UPS Ground or UPS Two-Day Air.
- Each product sold is packaged individually and shipped in its own container to ensure freshness.
- "Standard" shipping is included in the price of the product.
- “Expedited” shipping is an extra charge of $25 per product. This will upgrade your shipping to either UPS Overnight or UPS Two-Day Air (based on location)
- Orders are processed at 9:00 AM E.S.T every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If an order is received after 9:00 AM, it will be marked to ship the next available shipping day.
- Orders are shipped Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Orders are not able to be delivered to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska & Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $45 charge.