Best of Carnegie Deli 3 lbs Sliced Pastrami & 3 lbs Sliced Corned Beef
Literally the best of both worlds from "the world's most famous delicatessen." Tender, juicy, mouth-watering pastrami and corned beef made with our family recipe.
This kit includes three pounds of our housemade pastrami and three pounds of our housemade corned beef. Seasoned and cooked to perfection. Now there is truly no limit to how sky high you can stack our pre-sliced delicatessen meats.
- (2) 1.5 lb packs of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Pastrami
- (2) 1.5 lb packs of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Corned Beef
Our fully cooked pre-sliced meats can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. To thaw, place in refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, keep refrigerated and serve within 7 days. Once opened, keep refrigerated and serve within 3 days.
MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: RECOMMENDED
- Place thawed pastrami package flat side down on a microwavable plate
- Carefully with a knife, make a small cut on each side of the package
- Cook on medium high heat for 6-7 minutes* and enjoy a few Carnegie Deli knish bites while you wait
- Remove package from microwave and rest for 10-12 minutes*
- Open package carefully and build your famous Carnegie Deli sandwich
- Don’t forget to take a few photos before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
- Package leftovers in an airtight container and be sure to save room for a slice of Carnegie Deli cheesecake
STOVE-TOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Bring a pot of water large enough to submerge the entire thawed package to a poaching temperature of 160-170 degrees F
- Leave the package fully intact and place carefully into the pot
- Poach pastrami package at 160-170 degrees F for 20 minutes* Avoid water temperatures above 170 degrees F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Remove package carefully and rest for 5-7 minutes* before serving with pickles and mustard
- Package the leftovers in an airtight container and cater your own brunch the next day
CAUTION: Beware of escaping steam when opening the package.
*Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.
*Please note this package only includes meat
This product is shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure our products arrive in great condition. The exterior of the box will be identified with warning precautions. Dry ice handling: avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing and avoid breathing mist or vapor.
Review our Shipping Policy here